Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photo Shoot for 3N2 with Lauren Lappin


Well, it's 11:45 and we are more than two hours into my photoshoot for 3N2 (www.3N2Sports.com). Last night Scott, who handles my marketing for API Sports, and I went to dinner with Marty Graham and Sean Murphy of 3N2 in Orlando at a great steakhouse. It was a nice dinner after a long and tiring couple of weeks. 3N2 really is dedicated to women's fastpitch and has a lot of great products coming out, including the shoes that I am endorsing. They have designed some amazing customized shoes for me for my Japanese team as well as the Racers. I have received a lot of compliments about the shoes, and want to thank Sean and Marty for all their hard work.

So far I've been photographed in two different Racer uniforms in many different poses and also my Leopalace 21 uniform. After that Lauren and I were photographed in some 3N2 softball uniforms that will be released next year. We are on a little break right now, but I wanted to check in. It's been really hectic with a lot of travel, but I was finally able to get back home for a couple of days before coming to Florida for this shoot. I fly back to Virginia tonight and then it's back to Akron.

More to come later!

Bye for now.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched U.S. National team game today. I wish that I can see your play in team USA uniform. Your pitching against U.S. national team last year was the best perfomance I have never seen before. Good Luck for your next try out!

    ReplyDelete