Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy to Have 3N2 as a Partner!

Something else that I wanted to mention was that I recently signed a multi-year agreement to exclusively endorse 3N2 cleats. I'm really excited to be working with a great, up-and-coming company like 3N2 that has really made a commitment to growing and supporting women's fastpitch. I just received my first pair of customized cleats from them, and I wanted to thank Marty and Sean from 3N2 for sending them to me and making this all happen. I'm really looking forward to building a great partnership. Check out all of their great products at www.3N2Sports.com.

I'm pretty picky about my shoes, but I have been wearing 3N2 for a couple of years now and love how comfortable they are, the support they provide and their durability. As part of the agreement I will trial, test and promote 3N2’s new fastpitch cleat, the ACCELERATE w/ PROTO pitching toe. I also will represent 3N2 at clinics, for public appearances and be featured in a lot of 3N2's promotional materials.

I really encourage you to check out their website and give their shoes a try. I'll be wearing them all summer long and when I go back to Japan, so be sure to look for them whenever you see me play!

No comments:

Post a Comment