Friday, April 17, 2009

Translated Stats and Weekend Schedule

It's been a busy week, so I'm just getting the translated stats from last week's game posted here. Sorry about that. These are official:

Innings: 4
Batters: 17
At-bats: 15
Hits: 3
Runs: 1
Earned runs: 1
Walks: 2
Strikeouts: 6
HR: 1
Pitches: 68
ERA: 1.75

Not a bad start, but I could live without the home run! Getting ready for a big weekend of softball. We play on Saturday at 1 p.m. local time (that's midnight Eastern time for those of you in Blacksburg) in Tokyo against Team Honda and then at 1 p.m. local time Sunday vs. Taiyo Yuden. Honda lost to Taiyo Yuden last week.

3 comments:

  1. Angela,

    Is there any way to get a copy of the schedule? I, for one, would like to keep up with you and your team's progress on a game-by-game basis.

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela,

    By looking at your team website I can tell what dates you are playing but can't translate to tell where you are playing. Could you tell me what train station is near the field in Tokyo so I can look up how to get there? My husband and I went to Tech and we are living in Yokosuka, about an hour southwest of Tokyo. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete