Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! First game a success...

Hey everyone. Although it's almost tomorrow here in Tokyo, I'd like to wish everyone in the States a very happy and relaxing Easter. We had our first regular-season game earlier today, and I'd have to say it was a huge success. Final score: LeoPalace21 14, Toda HP 1. More to come soon! In the meantime, check out the Cherry Blossom photos from the Imperial Palace on my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2355214&id=6212426.

Just was messing around on the web and found our team site...check this out. It's all of my teammates' photos and biographical information. Good thing I know everything about myself...can anyone translate for me!!!! http://www.leopalace21.co.jp/softball/member.html

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Angela,

    Thank you for the update(s). A student of mine at Bluefield College, Whitney Sparks, has been good to share info. with me occasionally as to how you've been doing. I'm "61 Hokie," teach English at B.C. and became an ardent follower of during your early career at VT. I'll be keeping up with how you're doing through this blog. By the way, channel 7 sports just mentioned that you'd won your first game in Japan. That's what got me to the computer to check it out.
    God bless, and have a successful season in Japan (and later in Akron).

    Wayne Massey

    ReplyDelete